For those of you would haven’t heard, our ‘Vintage New York’ inspiration shoot is being featured on Style Me Pretty today! Do you love it as much as we do? If so, you’re in luck. So many of the beautiful items we photographed were super easy to source. We’ve put together this buying guide to help you recreate the same look when styling your own wedding. Hope you like!
2. Calligraphy makes everything look prettier and more polished doesn’t it? This antique method with it’s soft flowing lines easily adds style, sophistication and a true vintage flair to your wedding invitations and envelopes.
3. This over-sized olive gemstone ring is totally gorgeous on it’s own, but also serves as the perfect color compliment to the golden glitter in the BHLDN gown above.
4. These sweet tiny votives from Anthropologie come in an array of colors and add serious sparkle and radiance to any table scape. You could also use them as little bud vases too!
5. Pairing antique patterned tableware like this rose plate with unique pieces like this darling soap dish (yep, it’s meant for the bath but totally works here as a salad plate) gives your table an eclectic vintage vibe.
6. Peonies are my absolute favorite flower and the most fitting for your vintage NY reception as well. Soften and add warmth to your tables with centerpieces full of blush, pink and nude colored blooms.
7. These short golden J. Crew dresses scream vintage glamour and could quite possibly be the perfect hue to fashion your maids in. LOVE!
8. How cool are these vino glasses from Anthropologie? Their creamy opaque hue adds another layer of beautiful color your table scape.
9. Using over-sized zinc letters for the first letters of both the bride and groom’s names could be super cute on a dessert, cake or gift table don’t you think? They pair well with our vintage theme and are an easy way to further personalize your wedding.
10. Finally, what bride wouldn’t feel like an absolute princess in these ballerina flats from Vera Wang’s Lavender Label collection? Not only would you look fabulous in them, but they look quite comfortable too!
And there you have it. All of the pretty little details you’ll need to style the ‘Vintage New York’ wedding of your dreams. Happy shopping!!